I bought a top of the range ionizer 3 weeks back and got my uric acid for gout results. The blood test was taken after 6 days of drinking 3 litres a day. The results showed 3.7 UA. This is lower than normal level. For a gout sufferer the level is usually above 7. I am not sure if it is the water, as this was also my first uric acid blood test. The doctor told me that my uric acid is low because I have been taking Alluporin, which I had not been prescribed yet and he had forgot. When I told him this he was confused at the blood results. Something good must be happening, but still very unsure. Time will tell
Become a Fan!